Wednesday, April 3, 2013

36 questions

1. I've come to realize that my hair: 
 has a mind of its own.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk: 

I wave my hands around a lot, and my emotions usually come through.

4. I've come to realize that all I really need:
is some time away from everything and everybody.

5. I've come to realize that I've lost: 

the joy in talking to most people.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when: 

my feelings contradict each other. It's like I feel 2 polar opposite emotions, and usually all at one person. Like I'm super angry at you, but yet I still want things to be okay between us. You frustrate me, but I feel like it's my fault -.- I end up doing stupid things when I'm in this mood.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
I'd just sleep, with my redness.

8. I've come to realize that money:
is very handy to have. LOL. Like I need a new dress, and new heels too, for Psych Graduation Dinner.

9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
I really want to be happily married to someone I love :)

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
A klutz -.-

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
So many people. Ian Somerhalder, Chris Hemsworth, Adam Levine, just to name my top few.

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
2 nights ago.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone: 

is a pain when it comes to waking me up by RINGING properly. I can't figure out what is wrong with it.

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the mornings:
I just want to go back to sleep.

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
Think. And then think some more.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
how to solve my stupid phone alarm problem.

17. I've come to realize that my life:
is tough.

18. I've come to realize that my favourite drink is:
nothing. Don't have one I guess.

19. I've come to realize that today I will:
go home and practice my presentation for tomorrow.

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: 

practice my presentation, and then think, and then pray that God will clear my head and show me a way.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: 

be doing my presentation, and then probably going for CHESS night, or CSS. We'll see.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
go to UK.

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
nobody.

24. I've come to realize relationships are:
difficult, complicated, requires a whole lot of investment of time and energy and care, and maybe sometimes, worth it :)

25. I've come to realize that love:
is simply what I want.

26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
never fail to make me smile and laugh, and always understands me, even when I refuse to admit how I feel :)

27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
will always be here to stay, even when we're all miles apart :)

28. I've come to realize food is:
something I cannot live without. duh -.-

29: I've come to realize that this weekend:
will be NUO and I won't be playing, and I'm not part of the team and I'm just going to be watching while almost EVERYONE I know is playing :(

30. I've come to realize heartbreak:
will never go away if you don't face it. Sweeping it under the carpet and ignoring it will just make it hurt even more later on.

31. I've come to realize that the last person i liked:
changed me.

32.I've come to realize that my sister(s):
is growing up :')

33. I've come to realize that crying:
is something I seem to be doing pretty often again.

34. I've come to realize that death:
is something I'm really afraid of.

35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
I would still have a ton of work to do, I'll just have to do them while feeling sick and lethargic.

36. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
I eat. Or sleep.

No comments: