Sunday, April 28, 2013

Lessons

Honestly, I don't quite know how to update this blog anymore. I've become quite apprehensive about posting things about my daily life up online all the time, but I don't quite want to shut the blog down because I do believe that a lot of the things I used to write still serve as good reminders for me now. So perhaps, this is what this blog should be now. It should be a place for me to store all the lessons life gives to me.

A lot has happened, and I don't have any intentions of going into details about anything. Let's just say that the one lesson to take away from this all is definitely "Above all else, guard your heart". I guess time and time again it's the one lesson I always forget. If you're like me, you're bound to forget it too.

You might never read this, or you might, I don't know. It's not like I have a problem saying anything straight to you, but maybe now isn't the time for it, and I never got the chance before. Remember, above all else, guard your heart. Guard your heart. Don't let yourself get hurt. I know things are confusing and things are hard, but just take things one at a time and have faith, God will work wonders in ways you never imagined :) And whatever it is, whatever happened, whatever happens, I'll be here. I'll still be that one friend you can count on. You might not believe me when I say this but I'm better when I know I'm doing good for someone than when I'm being left alone.  So anytime okay? :)

This is for you, for myself and for everyone out there who feels like they're down and broken and don't know what to do. Things will turn around :) *bighugs*

No comments: